Where everyone is special. Where care and teamwork lead to learning, achieving and growing together. A smile really matters!
We are a Church of England Infants School educating children between the ages of 4 and 7. Ofsted have rated the school Outstanding in all areas (December 2013). You can read our Ofsted report here. As a Church School we were are also inspected by the National Society in January 2014. Again we were rated Outstanding in all areas. You can read our SIAMS report here . As an expanding School we can now offer Pre-School care and education for children between the ages of 2 and 4. We are a friendly School and pre-school that offers children a secure start to their education and where expectations for the individual are high.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all adults entering the School and Pre-School to share this commitment. We have in place many policies and procedures to ensure the development of a vigilant and safe culture.
Are you prospective parents and would you, and your children, like to visit our School or Pre-School? Please do not hesitate to contact the Head or School Business Manager to arrange an appointment.
South Petherton Church of England Infants School is located in the centre of the village of South Petherton and is housed in a mid-Victorian building. The Pre-School is located at the Recreation Ground a short walk from the School.
South Petherton C of E Infants and Pre-School. A Christian School where everyone is special. Where care and teamwork lead to learning, achieving and growing together. A smile really matters.
Acting Headteacher: Mrs Claire Craven BEd Hons
- Year 1 Swimming Lessons Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 12:00am
- Year 1 Swimming Lessons Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 12:00am
- Year 1 Swimming Lessons Thursday, March 3, 2016 - 12:00am
- Year 1 Swimming Lessons Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 12:00am
- Year 1 Swimming Lessons Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 12:00am
- Parent Forum Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 9:00am
- Story Session for children starting school in September 2016 1.45pm-3.00pm Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 1:45pm
- Achievement Book Week Tuesday, March 1, 2016 (All day)
- Parents invited into class after church to make an Easter decoration with their child. Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 9:30am
- Inset Day Friday, March 18, 2016 (All day)
There are no vacancies at present. Please feel free to register your interest in working at our school.