Where everyone is special. Where care and teamwork lead to learning, achieving and growing together. A smile really matters!
We are a Church of England Infants School educating children between the ages of 4 and 7. As an expanding School we can now offer Pre-School care and education for children between the ages of 2 and 4. We are a friendly School and pre-school that offers children a secure start to their education and where expectations for the individual are high.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all adults entering the School and Pre-School to share this commitment. We have in place many policies and procedures to ensure the development of a vigilant and safe culture.
Are you prospective parents and would you, and your children, like to visit our School or Pre-School? Please do not hesitate to contact the Head or School Business Manager to arrange an appointment.
South Petherton Church of England Infants School is located in the centre of the village of South Petherton and is housed in a mid-Victorian building. The Pre-School is located at the Recreation Ground a short walk from the School.
Headteacher: Mrs Lisa Farley BEd (Oxon) NPQH
- Year One and Two trip to Wells Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 9:00am
- Church Service Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 9:15am
- Half Term Monday, May 27, 2013 - 9:00am
- Church Service Thursday, June 6, 2013 - 9:15am
- Church Service Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 9:15am
- Butterfly Cake Sale Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 3:00pm
- Church Service Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 9:15am
- Pink Books and End of Year reports Friday, June 21, 2013 - 3:15pm
- Church Service Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 9:15am
- Open Afternoon Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 2:30pm
YEAR ONE AND TWO TRIP TO WELLS CATHEDRAL
Don't forget the trip to Wells Cathedral on Tuesday 21st May.
You need to bring:
Your lunch, snack and drinks (No fizzy or sweets please), in a named bag.
A waterproof coat and a sunhat (weather unpredictable at the moment) .
Please be at School by 8.45am so we can leave promptly.
Don't forget your manners!
Well Done Year Two!
What a brilliant week you've all had - superb attitude towards your learning this week!
Year Two - Don't forget its Leavers Photo day tomorrow. (Friday 10th May)
Remember your smile
.....and your school jumper / cardigan please ready for your photo!